About This Project
On March 12-13 2016 I’ve participated in Incitement’s project called the Liter of Light (I wrote about this experience in my blog).
During and after the project I’ve helped set up and optimise a few processes such as:
- making the solar panel foldable for safer transportation
- mapping the assembly line flow and identifying bottlenecks
- optimising the assembly line during Day 1
- suggesting a scorecard for volunteers who want to grow with the project, gain experience, achieve needed experience and grow in “rank”
- creating NPS-like feedback form for volunteers